🎉 New Feature: How to change my Roast.World's e-mail address?

I registrered with an e-mail address I no longer have control over - how can I change the e-mail address for roast.world?

There are no options in the user preferences on this website - it only shows the e-mail address and options for changing the (user)name shown.

Hi Krumbak,

At this point the change email address function has not yet been implemented (@eli) – but if you’re already locked out of your old mail, I think you would be stuck even if it had already been implemented. I will forward this to one of our techs who can contact you privately.

Thank you

@kafei I also need to change my email for roast.world and Roast time. Can you send me something? I still have access to the current email

Hi,

You can now do this by visiting your profile page Roast World - Cup, grade, and analyze your coffee roasts in depth and then clicking Edit => Account Settings => Change your email in the input field.

This is a recent feature that has been pushed to production. If you can’t see it yet, there are two ways to get this showing. You can either:

1. Close all Roast World tabs and then reopen a new tab (preferred method) . OR
  2. Reload your page and on the bottom left-hand side you should see a message with ‘A new version of Roast World has been release’. and a REFRESH button. Once you click that button, you should get the latest version of the app.

I am abandoning my current email address and need to update my email across all AilliID/RoastTime/RoastWorld platforms.

How can this be done without losing all of my current roasts/settings?

2 Likes

Hi,

Before today this wasn’t possible as yet on Roast World. I think it might have been available on Legacy Roast World but not the Beta (& now current Roast.World). However, you can now do this by visiting your profile page Roast World - Cup, grade, and analyze your coffee roasts in depth and then clicking Edit => Account Settings => Change your email in the input field.

This is a recent feature that has been pushed to production. If you can’t see it yet, there are two ways to get this showing. You can either:

1. Close all Roast World tabs and then reopen a new tab (preferred method) . OR
  2. Reload your page and on the bottom left-hand side you should see a message with ‘A new version of Roast World has been release’. and a REFRESH button. Once you click that button, you should get the latest version of the app.