After doing my first clean it takes a long time for ibts to hit FC at 200

Hi, After my first cleaning my bullet take a long time reach FC. Need help. I’ve tried to roast side by side with my friends Bullet but mine seems alot slower. History roast recipe extended from 11mins to 20mins

From what I can see in the logs your exhaust blower is always running at close to max power and not responding to the changes you make.
It then seems like the roasting times get shorter and shorter which indicate that you don’t clean your filter and this then helps to lower the airflow and shorten the roasts.

1. Do a fan calibration and make sure that the fan can run at slow speed in the beginning , and then ramp up. This will indicate that the electronics and cables are OK.
  2. After calibration check that the exhaust blower speed will change when you change the fan setting. It should run about 600 RPM at F1, then 800 RPM at F2 and so forth. You can view the RPM in the info panel in RT.
  3. If this does not work then check all connections on the induction board and the back PCB to make sure nothing is loose.

Always clean the chaff filter after 1-2kg of coffee, to ensure correct airflow.