Any FUN/exciting new green-beans that are peaking your interest?

hey hey I was curious if any of yall have recs. for fun and exciting colombia and or ethiopian and or any origin bean lately ! Looking for another fresh bean preferably a super exciting ethiopian. Any and all recs and links are much appreciated!!

Andrew
ellie coffee roasters

I’ve had lots of nice coffees lately. None from Ethiopia recently, but I’ve been enjoying both the natural and black honey processed coffees from 18 Rabbit. If you’re looking for fruity, their natural processed is much fruitier than the honey processed version. Both roast completely differently, but are delicious. If you’re looking specifically for an African coffee that is complex and tasty you may like the Burundi Bahire II from Ngozi. From Colombia I’ve found that the Organic Alianza Granjeros performs well at darker roasts, but they appear to be sold out currently.

1 Like

right on thank you ill try out that black mamba

Reach out to Juan from ‘The Coffee Five Project’ in Colombia. He’s a small farmer producing some exceptional washed, natural and honey castillio’s in the mountains around Betania. He’ll send you any quantity you like!

[email protected]