Beans always re-added to inventory after roasting

I’m having issues where beans get re-added to my total beans available after a roast is complete.

Here’s my flow :

1. Plug the Bullet, fire up RT and pre-heat the machine
  2. Input roast info (name, bean, green weight)
  3. After the roast is done (mostly in back to back), I use the edit previous roast, input final weight.
  4. Input new roast info, rinse and repeat

I’ve attached 2 screenshots of beans that show the behavior. But it’s every bean that acts this way.

It makes beans management nearly impossible in RT :frowning:

I just checked my Inventory and don’t see that kind of reduce/restore. Doesn’t help you any but just fyi I’m on a Win11 system with this f/w & s/w config…

27 Sep 2023

fw 606
Current versions
Main 4.6.16
Client Latest v1.113.00, Installed v1.113.00
Proxy service Latest v1.040.12, Installed v1.040.12
Communication service Latest v1.010.56, Installed v1.010.56

Bruce

1 Like

Hey @lgd,

Thanks for providing your workflow. We’ll try to reproduce and see what’s causing the issue.

Jeff

1 Like

@jeffaillio
I think I may have found the culprit!

This a screenshot after having finished my 3 back to back roasts
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 8.03.37 PM

I closed RT and went into Roast World and marked all 3 roasts as private. It seems that private mode is behaving erratically.

1 Like

Well done!

Hi,

I’m still having the issue with private roasts re adding the beans. Is there a fix in the pipeline? ETA?

regards,

@jeffaillio @derrxb

Hey @lgd,

Yes, we have someone looking into this. However, a fix has not landed yet. We’ll let you know as soon as we get it sorted out.

Derrick

1 Like

Hey @lgd,

We published a potential fix for this on Roast World. Please let me know if you’re still seeing the issue.

I’d also like to get some additional details on this. On Roast World, how do you mark the roast as private? Do you do it from the form’s edit modal? Or by clicking the “lock” icon?

Derrick

2 Likes

Hi @derrxb ,

Sounds great, I’ll be roasting later today and trying the fix.
Regarding your question, I use the lock icon in “My roasts” in Roast World (I haven’t tried in Roast Time).

Hi @derrxb ,

Just to let you know it seems to be fixed :slight_smile:
Thank you for the quick turnaround.

Regards,

1 Like