Beta 610 Error

@jacob
Checked firmware today, and it says I’m on 606 (which I am) but shows a 610 beta available, but doesn’t give me an option to upgrade. Also if I click 605, there’s no option to downgrade. Is it because I was in preheat mode? It was also weird because 610 wasn’t in the changelog.

Same

If you scroll down is there no button to start the update?

I don’t know why the change log does not update. Might take a little while to show up, but until then here is the change log:

Firmware: 610
Exhaust fan runs F1 during preheat in order to cool down IBTS and decrease dirt build-up.
Fixed bug with some 230V boards running high voltage at 60Hz giving errors.
Fixed bug with command to blink LEDs when recipe is finished, causing the control board to crash.
Added feature to be able to set FC timer from USB command.

1 Like

I checked again and there was now a start button. There hadn’t been when I first tried. Thanks

I have seen that more than once. In my case it is a Windows issue. I can’t get all the way down to the bottom of the window to see the “Start” button.

To fix this, I have to “autohide” the taskbar, which gives me a little more real estate on my screen. I am running Windows 11 on a pretty old machine, so this might not be your problem…

I have no idea how difficult it is to make an app run in exclusive fullscreen, which would get rid of the taskbar for you and display everything, but that seemingly simple thing would solve a lot of problems.

1 Like

can’t you just press F11?

1 Like

You young whippersnappers and your fancy Function keys!!!

3 Likes

No, but I can press fn+f11. :smiley: Anyway, I’ve never encountered a problem except for once a while ago, where I did press it. You can also right click on the taskbar and select the auto-hide option. I will survive without, but it just seemed this was popping up often from other users and thought it might be easier to implement in app than tell them what to do one by one. But, as I’ve said, it might be too much of a hassle, I wouldn’t know.

2 Likes

There wasn’t, but it corrected itself after a couple restarts

1 Like