Bullet for commercial use in the US

I’m hoping someone has an answer for this. Thank you in advance.

I’ve been using/testing Bullet for almost 6months. I’ll be opening a small roastery cafe in Ohio in the next few months, and I was wondering if anybody had been using Bullet as their main roaster in the US.
On Aillio’s website, they said Bullet can be used as a starting roaster for small businesses, but I don’t see any certifications listed.(such as UL EPH, NSF, ETL Sanitation)

I love this little machine, and I really don’t want to change to another roaster yet.

1 Like

Please check this link: https://aillio.com/?download=30003

1 Like

Any plans on having more listings such as UL, ETL, or NSF? EU Reach probably won’t work in the US.

1 Like

We are working on UL certification as well, but it is uncertain when this will be complete. You can suggest other certifications by contacting aillio directly.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. That’s great news!
I actually sent an email about this an hour or two ago.
I really hope UL certification happens soon!
Thanks again.

Any word on UL testing? My daughter is a project manager at UL.

@jacob I was wondering about the CE certification - do you have any information about it online? As far as I understand, the Bullet already has this certificate, but I can’t find any information about it.
We have the same situation as described in this topic - we want to open a small roastery in EU and we need the CE certification for the official paperwork.
Any help would be appreciated!