Bullet Lost Power During Preheat -- Error 32769: 6669

Getting set up for an 8 batch day, launched RoasTime, powered up the Bullet (R1V2), and started preheating. Turned around and started cleaning up the garage, and about 5 minutes into the preheat, I heard a little ding from my computer — turned around to see the Bullet had lost power & RoasTime complaining about the loss of connection. Unplugged roaster, made sure my power cable connections were clean, no crimp in the cable, nothing visibly wrong. Double checked the outlet – anything else I plug in powers up and behaves the way the thing plugged in is supposed to behave… Plugged the roaster back in and nada, zip, zilch.

Copying the logs from RoasTime I get:

Board undefined / Serial / Firmware
Error 32769
Error 32769: 6669

Haven’t found reference to 32769: 6669 – but all the 32769-related talk centers around – surprise! – power problems. Anyone else ever had the 6669 variant? Tips?

And this just after promising the local Kiwanis Club a few gift baskets of roasted coffee to raffle off on the 17th. Please, think of the children!

Hi @jeremy,

We checked out your roasts and didn’t find anything out of the ordinary, besides the Exhaust Fan RPM being extremely high. We’re not sure if this is related to your issue, but if the Bullet is now completely silent (i.e. no light flickering, Impeller is not twitching) when you plug in the power, then the Induction PCB Module might have been broken; you’ll need to contact [email protected] to get a replacement (assuming you are in the United States).

We also recommend writing to [email protected] for further inspection through videos or pictures if you’re not comfortable with sharing them publicly.

Best regards,
Kevin

There’s no movement, no light, no twitching. Pretty much convinced I need a new induction module. Thank you for your response – I do have a ticket open with Aillio support. And I sent a message to the Sweet Maria’s Bullet support group on Saturday, and I’m hoping to hear from them today.

1 Like