Bullet R1 from Sweet Maria's purchased this month

Where is the serial number located?

At the rear of the roaster, remove the chaff collector by pulling the aluminum tab in the center. It will tend to fall off to the left so be ready when the weight comes loose. On the right side is the opening for the exhaust fan. Right below that opening is an ID tag that has your serial number.

Another way is to connect the USB cable and the power cord. Start RT and go to the Current Roast page (don’t need to start anything). In the upper right corner is a lower case “i” inside a circle. Click that to get the Info panel. Near the bottom of the pop-up window you’ll find your serial number.

Btw, I attached a key fob to the hole in chaff collector release (the pull tab) to make it easier to get it off. The chaff collector can get pretty warm when roasting (you’ll only remove the chaff collector when the roaster is in OFF mode), so choose the fob material with a little care.

Bruce

My S/N is 0075.

I’ve added the tryer, IBTS and installed the temperature probe and heat sink when they came out, and replaced a failed induction module 2 1/2 years ago. It’s now effectively a 1.5, I think.

I don’t know how many pounds of coffee I’ve put through my Bullet, but every one has given me a great deal of pleasure. I think it’s one of the best purchases of any kind I ever made.

1 Like

Same, here!