Bullet struggles to hit temperatures on recipes as it should

I roast around 20 kg a week on my bullet, some weeks a bit more. Out of the blue, after a few roasts today, the bullet just isnt hitting the same temperatures for the roasts im doing. 1st crack 30-40 seconds slower. I clean the bullet like a fanatic, chaff is emptied in between roasts, and so on. Pre heat is 310c, charge the beans around 222, and the roast typically goes 12 minutes with a drop temp of 218-221 IBTS (218 freshly cleaned-221 4-5 roasts deep). I have no clue on how to find the error codes the older version of RoasTime had.

I run 800 gram batches, and currently have a robusta roasting at 750 grams, and it seems to be hitting the proper marks. Any ideas?

1 Like

It is also taking much longer to say charge, with the bean temp reading aroun 226-227c

Have you updated your firmware to 606 recently?
Unable to charge at higher temps after updating to Beta 606 - Firmware - Roast World Community
If that’s not it, there might be something with the power. I’d check the cable, wall outlet etc. Maybe there’s something wrong there. The only other thing that comes to mind is ambient temperature and humidity. After that, contact support. They’ll surely know much more.

1 Like

The question becomes: What changed?
Did the weather change? Did you just clean it? Exhaust Filter?

1 Like