Cancel Overlay Roastime 4.6.16

What am I missing besides the “Cancel Overlay” button? Cant get rid of the overlay. :tipping_hand_man:t3: Anyone know where it is on the new software?

Hey @smallbatchr,

You can find it in both places as shown on the screenshot.

Derrick

THANKS! wow… huge miss on my part… I appreciate it… (jet lag is a real thing…):joy:

1 Like

Hi, I’m seeing the new overlay button that takes you to the overlay roast. Neat!

However, when I’m viewing a particular roast, I there is no way to turn to overly off. I think your instruction here suggests that I have to leave the current roast and go back to back to the ‘Roasts’ page, cancel overlay, then redirect back to the roast I wanted to see without an overlay.

Oh, you’re right. There’s no quick way to cancel the overlay here. One solution might be to add something similar to the Active roast page but on the right side that shows the details of the current roast you’re viewing. I’ll add this to our backlog and bring it up at our next meeting.

Derrick

We added a new feature “Quick Actions” to make cancelling overlay, playback, and recipes a breeze, no matter what page you are on.

You can also turn overlays On/Off when you are viewing a profile.

The features are in the latest version of RoasTime, please let us know if you have any feedback.
Varist

1 Like