Cannot connect Bullet R1 V2 to Roastime 4.x

I cannot manage to get my Bullet to connect to Roastime. Please see the attachments, where you can see Roastime and other dependency versions. I also checked the device manager, and it looks like my computer is aware that it is connected to the Bullet.

I also tried to reinstall USB drivers from the Firmware tab but no luck. I just saw a message that the device is not found after which Roastime restarted. Have tried it multiple times.

Also tried the Update Driver button in Device Manager dialog but no luck. As you can also see my computer thinks there are no drivers installed “The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) There are no compatible drivers for this device.”

My OS is Windows 11 Home, 23H2.

I also checked the other threads related to Bullet-Roastime connection issues but unfortunately that didn’t help.

I solved the problem by changing my account type from standard user to administrator. “Run as admin” in my standard user account also didn’t seem to work.

The error messages could be improved I think so that it’s easier to figure out the cause.

1 Like

The drivers looked to not be installed correctly. Did you re-install the drivers after using an admin account?