Can't install the software once downloaded on my windows 11

i have downloaded the roast time but can’'t install it for some reasons when it starts installing the intsallation goes on for hours saying wait… and when i close it say not responding…

do i need a certain type of windows?

Windows 10 or Windows 11 should both work. Beyond that I have no clue what is blocking the installation.

Bruce

1 Like

Hmm - at which point is it stalling? During the actual installation? Or is this during the dependency install?

Thank you Bab , im gonna try other things then thank you

during installing dependency , and , i have tried both saying no and yes on that window but then still takes a long time to install saying wait… but no success after an entire day

That is strange. Clicking No should not do anything except close that window. Can we set up a time to screen share? What timezone are you located in?

Hello Franco, have you successfully installed Roasttime 4?
I’ve got the same problem.

I was able to successfully install RoasTime 4 in Windows 11. Be sure to choose “yes” on all the popups (some may be hidden behind other windows). I believe there were 5 or 6 popups I had to choose “yes” for in order for it to install. If that doesn’t work it may be worth rebooting and trying again. If that still doesn’t work try closing as many programs as possible and try again.