Configure graph sources

I couldn’t find it in search but it seems to me that as 99% of us have no Exit Temp probe, why is the graph plotting it and we can’t disable it ? In the “dark mode” it’s very annoying having a white line (which I can’t seem to change to another color) for no useful purpose. Is there a way to disable this that I missed ?

Another nag - I’ve suggested it would be incredibly helpful to save mental gymnastics on my part (and I’m sure I’m not alone) if RT could do a predictive curve on the BT and IBTS plots based on current RoR so that one could estimate when things like FC were likely to show up. It’s the one thing I miss most from using Artisan. Please please please please please look into it @jacob or @matt_yau

I appreciate you have finite resources so maybe you could update/replace Trello with some kind of poll on which features you could implement would be appreciated by the most people.

4 Likes

Thanks Stuart for bubbling these to the top again.

Yes… love to see the RoR-based Bean Temp estimated projection!

Absolutely! Great request.

re: blanking Exit Temp when it’s not installed would be great. In the mean time, in RT → Settings → Roast Settings; Exit Temp is the 3rd one down. I chose black (Light mode selected)… good enough till something better comes along!

Bruce

1 Like

Speaking of the unused Exhaust Temp field, I would love it if we had fields for ambient temp & humidity in the Edit screen. I record those in the notes but would be awesome if I could have data fields that I could use for post-roast analytics.

Bill

I assume you’re talking about not having access to temp/humidity in edit mode in R.W. Ambient temp & humidity are available to edit in RT but, of course, the data isn’t displayed in R.W. Yes… missing info that I’d like to see as well.

Bruce

Edit- if you did miss it in RT, you’ll find it in Edit → Show More Options