Curves in Roastime PC not visible [Solved]

Hi folks, I received two days ago my brand-new Bullet: and now trying to get everything working and doing the drum seasoning. I have installed Roastime pc as well. It works, but strangely it does not show any of the temperature curves. It shows however, also graphically, the indicators of FC and SC. The settings and temp scores and other data, including ROR, are given. It also responds to control actions. But no curves! Anyone a suggestion?

On the top right side of the graph there are 5 buttons which enables the curves. Make sure these are enabled.
The are called: Events, Bean, Drum, ROR, AVG.

Jacob

Thanks Jacob, I found them! Cees

1 Like

Hi, I’m running into this issue on RT 2.5.5. During a roast all data is showing but no curve. There are no buttons to press, and the legend in the upper right corner shows all curves should be shown (I think)

edit to mention this is running on Linux Mint.

I ran into the same issue with 2.5.0 on my Mac running Catalina currently. I do get the final roast curves, but nothing in real time. Did you figure it out? if so please let me know!

Thanks for your feedback, I will try to check with Matthew if he can try on Mint.

Catalina will be supported shortly.

For what it’s worth, it’s working fine on my MacBook Pro running Catalina.

Mark

1 Like

I got the same issue with 2.5.5 beta on my Mac running Catalina currently. I do get the final roast curves, but nothing in real time~

To followup on this, it seemed to resolve itself, whether with a fresh download and install, or restarting the computer.

Not sure if it will help but there’s a new 2.5.6-beta released a few hours ago for RT available on GitHub.

Edit: there are release notes with 2.5.6-beta but you have to install it to see them:

Bruce