Dashboard shows wrong number of roasts (past month)

Hi there, today I figured out that the number of roasts for past month shows more than I have actually roasted. Does somebody has the same issue? thx, Danito

Yeah, something odd going on there. R.W says you’re supposed to have 136 roasts but I only see 3 when I drill down. And they contain no data. Need some help from @derrxb … ??

Bruce

Edit- I left a note for Derrick but I believe they’re having a meeting this week and it may be awhile before he gets it.

Hey @danitobqf4,

Can you let me know the total numbers of roasts that’s showing for the past month vs how much should actually be showing? This will help with debugging the cause of this.

Thanks,
Derrick

Hi. It says 64 in the dashboard but I roasted 58 times in November so far.
Thx, Danito

Hi Derrick, an news regarding the wrong calculation of roasts? thx, Daniel

Hi Derrick, sorry to bother you again. But the KPIs are really important for me since I’m using the bullet commercially and I have to report to customs monthly. If the system isn’t working right I cannot trust in the results. Today I also figured that the inventory of my beans isn’t correct either :frowning:
regards, Daniel

Hi @danitobqf4,

Sorry for the late response. We’ve been a bit busy working on RT v4. To answer your question, I think the way the “past month” is calculated is from the current day. For example, since today is December 19th, the past month would the November 19 to December 19th. i.e. You have completed 46 roasts for December so far but the “past month” option says it’s 54.

This might not be the behavior that you expected? I can bring this up in our next sprint planning so that we can discuss add support for “month”, “week” to be what you might actually be expecting.

On alternative we can provide is to allow you to specify the custom date range you would like to see the counts for.

Regards,
Derrick

Hi Derrick. Long time since we chatted about the topic of wrong counts. Has this change already been considered? That the dates can for listing the roasts can be choosen individually?
Thx
Daniel

Wow, @danitobqf4. Thank you so much for following up. It’s been a minute. Unfortunately, this hasn’t happened yet.

We started a new sprint next week so I’ll get this in there so we can finally get this resolved.

Derrick

Hey @danitobqf4,

Thanks again for the reminder! We managed to get this into our current sprint and got it completed/released. You should be able to use this by selecting the “custom” option on the dropdown.

Or you can follow this link to see your activity filtered for the current month: Log in | Roast.World

Derrick