Display Roast Degree and Color Meter in Roast.World

Maybe I’m missing it but I can only see my Roast Degree selections and the Color Meter fields in RoasTime and no in Roast.World.

Is there a way to display these on Roast.World?

The only thing you can find is the roast degree, if you search for your bean in the “Discover” section. If you’ve measured your colour, you’ll find the degree there, not the number or the colour metre used, e.g. Light (City), Medium light (City+), etc. I don’t know the reason why that is not implemented, but maybe it has to do with privacy, but if you look at your roasts, you’ll see the serial, and dependencies versions, while you won’t see those on other people’s roasts, so I don’t think that’s it.

I think it would be great if you could customize columns when listing beans in the Discover interface, and ideally filter as well. I’m usually roasting a pound at a time and would love to sort or filter out roasts by weight when discovering by bean.

You can do this when discovering by roast but I seldom use this page, because it’s not as certain that people are using the same bean as I am.