Download Profiles? Profile database?

Is there any place to download profiles? I have yet to get my laptop working with my Bullet but I would love to be able to see a profile from others so I could get an idea of all my settings and timings.

I keep myself logged in so I can only hope I get this right-

• Go to https://roast.world
  • Look down the list of options on the left and click Find Users

The resulting screen of users is listed in order of the number of roasts they’ve completed. Now it becomes a crap shoot: pick a User and check their list of roasts; if nothing else pick one at random. The chart should pop up when you click on it. Skip choosing a roast that says Unknown bean or one that has no info/comments that might help understand what they’re doing.

I didn’t know about the way Bruce suggested, which is good. But I found another way…

1. go to Roast World - Cup, grade, and analyze your coffee roasts in depth and login
  2. Search for the Bean you plan to roast and choose it
  3. Many of the beans will have a list of roast that have been completed on the right
  4. Choose a profile from the list
  5. If you like it, download it. It will appear on the left under " Roasts, My downloads"

Enjoy,
Billy

Sorry to necro but probably better than a new thread. This is one of the least thought out parts of the bullet. There’s no real database of roasts? We have all these roasts saved to the cloud and shareable, they’re all tagged with key information, and there’s really no real way for me to say “show me all roasts of beans from Kenya, with weights from 400g-500g, sorted in order of number of times it’s been used?” Is that the case or am i just missing it because I’m new? Being able to share roasts is about half as useful with no centralized sortable, tagged, database of all roasts to work with. On mobile i can only look at the 8-10 most recent recent roasts of a given bean, i pray when i look tonight from pc there’s at least rudimentary sorting capability when looking at a given bean page, and they i can at least see all the roasts and not the most recent few. I love the roaster but there’s a lot of room for improvement in making these shareable profiles useful

No you’re not missing anything. But note that we have no choice at present in them being shared. Unless you choose to roast disconnected or with alternate software like Artisan. So most don’t annotate these profiles to suggest they are good or bad.

giudicistefan,

There are several comments in some of the previous threads about ways to improve Roast World. Here is one where Aillio mentions they are updating it , so I hope it will cover your needs, which are important.