Downloading Recipies - Where/how?

Hi everyone!

I started roasting coffee about 4-5 years ago on a Hottop. Great little machine that gets the job done.

Upgraded to the Bullet and I love it.

A have a lot of experience to gain moving forward, which will be fun.

I’d love to download recipes with which I can use and subsequently compare to my own roasts.

Is there a centralized/sanctioned process?

Thanks!
MP

Go to Dashboard → Users and enter a user name or choose one already displayed. When I just did that I saw AIllio Coffee Lab displayed and I clicked on that. That gave me:

Clicking on the first roast listed gave me:

In the upper right corner of the chart you’ll see SAVE ROAST. Click that and you should have it if the Bookmark symbol turns dark.

Go back to your Dashboard and click Roasts → Saved Roasts and you should see it there:

If you want to remove it just click the bookmark symbol.

Bruce

2 Likes

Thank you for the prompt, clear, and thorough response!

1 Like

Glad it helped

Bruce

1 Like

It may be that the roasts set to private failed to do what the roaster wanted them to do. Best just say a quiet “thanks” for not causing you waste your greens to discover the same thing. At least that’s what I tell myself.

Did I guess right that you’re A5KJ?

Bruce

1 Like

Yes. I thought everyone sees that appendage to the user name, no? I wasn’t sure why it did that unless that’s how they dealt with unique names

I recognized A5JK as a possible amateur radio call sign. Is that not the case here? My license is expired (NM5B) but I still look for the 4/5/6 character alpha-numeric groupings starting with A, K or W buried in user names.

Bruce

Ha! I get that thinking :slight_smile: I used to have a call number when I was young (KNF1663), but no, that just was auto added onto my name at registration without my ability to have any manipulation of it. I think that probably has been a recent change to the way new users are registered as I see that with profiles that are recent.

Got it. Wasn’t aware of the random character tag! When they changed the servers to Google they had to change s/w as well which took away the ability of the user to “roll your own” user name. Well by blind luck I got it half-right and learned something new! :slight_smile: Thanks…

Bruce

1 Like

All good here! :slight_smile: I’m sure we’ll be chatting more. Seems likely. Cheers!

1 Like