Error Code?

Just got my Bullet from Sweet Marias and am very excited. During my first seasoning roast I got a code under the TIME/INFO display that stated SHUD? I can’t seem to find anything about this code in the manual nor anywhere here. Thanks for the help.

SHUD isn’t an error code… it’s the current status. Likely it means you went from OFF → Preheat → Charge → Roast → Cooling → Shutdown. Next is OFF which will happen automatically when the internal temps get low enough. You can cycle thru these with the PRS button, but if you’ve been roasting it’s best to let the Bullet get there on its own. If you leave it alone it should progress to OFF next.

bab -
thanks for the info and happy roasting!

Your welcome.

Out of curiosity I scanned thru the on-line manual and I believe it’s silent about that particular roaster state. It points you to the PRS button but doesn’t mention PRS = P(reheat)-R(oast)-S(hutdown). And the sequential selection of roaster states is mentioned except for the last one, SHUD. The manual has improved significantly over the last 1.5 years I’ve needed it, but a few things have fallen by the wayside as the manual evolved.

It’s in the sidebar figure “PRS Button Cycles”:

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 2.00.32 PM.png

1 Like

Thanks Brad. Senior moment… exactly what I went looking for yesterday and missed.

Bruce

Brad -
WoW… a real senior moment as I missed that also!

1 Like

The first time I saw that on my machine I though “What Should I do?.. Roast more coffee of course!”

1 Like