Exhaust fan making a loud noise

Hey @bab and @billc, thanks a ton for such helpful replies! I merged both your posts into one and assigned it to the system user so that the solution can show up better in the docs: Exhaust fan making a loud noise - Docs - Roast World Community

Very nice. So you have to manually add it to the “docs” option in the menu or will it automatically do that once a thread is tagged as an faq? I also see the “solution” check that’s also nice feature. You might want to make a separate post to tell people about this :slight_smile:

Sure! I’ll write a post tomorrow to let everyone know :slight_smile: I think as long as it’s tagged with FAQ it should show up. I’m planning to curate it as more posts are added or if there are more questions that are commonly being asked.

@strausal24opu ,
i’d suggest you remove the fan, clean it up and put it back. make sure you keep the fan exactly in the centre, neither too inside nor to out and than tighten the screw. after that make sure the chaff filter it properly pressed inside the washer.
try that!