Great to have one common Bullet R1 forum - Category request

I am so happy to see this forum created :+1:
Finally one common platfor that is not controlled by FaceBook and their limiting grouping and searching feature.
Many themes, hacks and requests about the Bullet has been discussed on various forums for the last two years. I feel inclined to move some of mine over here - and hope you will do the same. And we might need some additional Categories to do that:

1. The hacking and modding corner (External ventilation systems, Bean cooler, Chaff filters, Listening for FC, Thermo probes)
  2. Suggestions for new features (Hardware, Sowftware, Firmware, Mechanics)

Anything else?

3 Likes

Hi Mr. Lav

I have created 2 Categories - Bullet R1 Hacks and Feature Suggestions (Hardware, Firmware and roastime )
For the Bullet R1 Hacks I will leave it at one category. If it gets more busy there I will divide it up.

Would bee great to get some of your previous “hacks” posted here to get started.

3 Likes

Gret idea to bring the community together! Looking forward to share experiences and gain knowledge from other users!

1 Like

Can we please have a category called “Roast Profiles” where we can upload and share roasts and help others whom are having trouble with their profiles?

2 Likes

Hi John!

At the moment, we’re not planning a separate Roast Profile category for the Roast World forums because the social media platform itself will include the ability to upload and comment on profiles. For now I would direct you to the Roasting on the Bullet category to discuss such things…

1 Like

+1, I would love to share roast profiles but a way to organize or tag them would be incredible. I know there are a lot of bean sources out there but some basic tags for the majors would go a long way. That way the first time I purchase a particular yirg from bodhi leaf, for example, I can learn from the multiple people before me that have already experimented with that particular bean.

1 Like

@Eric - Then you’re going to love what we have coming soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I second the enthusiastic welcome of a FB-free zone for sharing ideas, asking questions, and talking about great roasting! Thank you, Aillio guys!

Hej E.R

Der er vidst noget du har misforstĂĄet.

1. Vi har ikke oprettet nogen konto uden din accept.
  2. Du behøver ikke at lave et Aillio ID for at kunne riste og bruge RoasTime. Log in som gæst betyder bare at du bruger RT uden login. Derved får vi ikke nogen personlige oplysninger. Der er ikke noget med nogen kode eller email, så nej, det er ikke sindsygt.

Hvis du gerne vil slette din konto kan du bare sende en mail til [email protected] sĂĄ sletter vi den med glæde.

Du er meget velkommen til at bruge programmet Artisan i stedet for RoasTime. Vi har ikke blokeret for at andre kan skrive en app til Bullet.

Hej Hr Rogge

Det er ikke Hr Lav’s iver der har givet ham et job hos Aillio, men derimod hans ekspertise inden for Kaffe, teknik og produktudvikling der har landet ham et job hos os.
Jeg må sige at være uforstående overfor det du skriver da alt hvad vi fortager os med vores software er standard praksis i dag.
Som Jacob nævnte så behøver du ikke give os noget som helst - og du kan stadig bruge roastime softwaren.
Hvis du vil bruge vores gratis online platform kræver det selvfølgeligt at du registrere dig for a kunne logge ind.
Siden du kun ønsker os dårligdom og retsager, så forslår jeg at du sender risteren retur, og så får du selvfølgelig dine penge tilbage.

MVH Jonas Lillie