Has anyone got a decent Colombia (Avelino Mena) 850g roast profile please?

Hi guys, I’ve brought 10kg of Colombia Avelino Mena and I’m not quite getting it right, could anyone share a good profile for a Colombia bean please or any tip would be amazing.

My previous roast below 850g

Many thanks

Sorry I can’t provide a profile, never roasted such a large batch. But since nobody else has responded yet: what flavors and other issues are you seeing with your roasts that you don’t like? Any idea how much weight loss you’ve been getting? Maybe with a little more information we can suggest some ideas to try…

@bradm so strange you were the one to got back to me, on the day I posted this I was having a look around RW at a few peoples roast profiles and found one of yours, this one… Roast World - Cup, grade, and analyze your coffee roasts in depth
I’ve tweaked it ever so slightly by increasing the pre heat temp to deal with 850g beans. i will let you know how it goes.

Im looking for a fruity med roast.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, have a lovley day.

1 Like

Great. With 8 days rest that was a good fruity medium roast by my taste, but needed a coarse grind for brewing. The IBTS-RoR did not show the spike at FC that you see in the BT-RoR. Hope you can tune this for your bean and batch size.