How to add beans

How do you add beans? The side window is only there for a couple seconds and then disappears and I can’t get back to it.

I add beans in roast.world and that works fine.

1 Like

From this page I am on now, how would I get to do that!

You need to login to your profile at https://roast.world which looks like below

Then click on that bean icon which will open up two options “My beans” and “find beans”

You can add from either options but I suggest you search first to see if data is already there for the bean you’re adding then click on the + to add. This data is crowd sourced so there is bound to be something there (and unfortunately a lot of duplicates).

If you’re lucky, after you add your beans and weight and run a roast off that, it won’t zero out your weight like it’s been doing for a while. Best I can do is add the bean there so I can reference it, but as far as inventory, I believe that’s still an issue.

1 Like

Hey, can you update to v3.1.3 of RT and let me know if this problem still exists?

Hi. I roasted this morning, but didn’t attempt to enter my stock weight, because I hadn’t seen any movement or replies in Slack where I originally posted the issue. Sorry - If I had seen your question before roasting I’d have definitely replied with the result. Maybe I’ll try a roast tomorrow morning and see.