How to change the default startup fan speed?

Hi all,
I have been roasting on my R1 V2 for the past 1.5 years give or take. Recently I tried to change my default startup fan speed, but was unable to. All the other startup parameters can be changed normally. I know I should be able to toggle fan/drum speed, but it seems to change drum speed only. I can change fan speed once roasting starts. I keep thinking I’m overlooking something obvious (or dumb) but can’t figure it out. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

1 Like

You’re not the only one… I haven’t figured it out either :slight_smile: I am having to change the F setting while I’m charging the beans. @jacob?

1 Like

You used to be able to set it but somewhere in a firmware update it went away…

1 Like

That’s a shame. My default set is on F2 and it’s a bit annoying when you have bigger batches and you have to immediately pump up the fan power.

1 Like

Thanks blacklabs,
At least I now feel better that I’m not developing dementia. :laughing:

Obviously I had been able to set it when I first got the Bullet. I would never have imagined that the ability to do that would no longer exist!

Exactly how I realized the problem. I’m taking the CoffeeMind course, and went from 650g to 1kg. I can’t imagine this won’t be fixed.