Lost data for past roasts

Hey everyone,
I recently purchased a new computer and have run into some brick walls getting my historical roasts to move over. I used a really old laptop previously that was running a 3.*v of Roastime and rarely had it synced to Roastworld just to save on performance.

After syncing to Roastime/World and connecting on the new computer, some of the roasts came over but the last 6 months worth were missing. Online most of the prev 6 months are missing too, and to top it off, a bunch of info (graphs, notes, etc…) are missing on my old computer too!!

Anyone run into anything like this, and if so, any luck getting your roast data restored?

All your data is on the Aillio server. The roast profiles should load from the server when RT4 connects… part of the sync process.

Bruce

Thanks for the info Bab! That said, roasts and a lot of info is missing online on Aillio’s sites as well. Any thoughts on how to verify if it’s just a display issue? I’ve reached out a few times and no answer so far.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having. Were the 6 months on RW when you synced? Did you ever install RT4 on your old computer or has it just had RT3 running? Worst case - your roasts are most likely still on your local machine you were running on. What OS are you running?