Meet groups?

I’m a new Bullet owner, living in the Bay Area (San Jose, to be more precise). I suspect there are many Bullet owners in my area, as there are also clusters in different areas. As a woodworker, I know how valuable getting together with those who are similarly interested can be. Anyone else think meeting groups are a good idea, and have any suggestions on how to form them?

Hey @artlm2002.u777,

This sounds like an awesome idea. I don’t have recommendations about a Bullet group specifically. But I do attend a weekly Software Engineers meetup where I am somewhat of a co-host for it. We advertise the meetup on meetup.com and eventbrite.com so I would recommend creating a post there.

You would probably need to find a place to host the meetup, especially if you’re supposed to be using the Bullet to roast. Haha

I’ve also seen tons of Bullet groups on Facebook so you can probably advertise there if the admins allow it. In my engineer’s meetup, we opened a Discord group so we could connect and chat with each other. So this might be something you could do as well.

I’d say the rest is to be patient and consistent to see who shows up.

Derrick