Missing theme modification in roastime4

Downloaded the new RoasTime 4 for my new bullet r1. Done maybe 10 batches and started missing the different phase color in the chart like I had in artisan. Seems like there isn’t theme modification capabilities on version 4. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey @nbeans

You can actually modify your theme, but it’s a manual process of editing your theme file values with new color values. Exporting that theme should give you a base to work off of.

Have had my bullet less than a week. Could v3 edit the chart? Does anyone have a theme that has the 3 colors on the chart? I can edit it, just don’t have those variables. Did a search on themes, nothing that was usable. Do you think roasting will add it back in? Seems silly to intentionally take it out.
@mcaillio

In settings select theme . Then click on the phase you want. A color selector box will appear. It doesn’t come right up so just wait & it will appear. It looks to me like a sliding bar to select color labeled hue. There is another bar labeled Alpha.

@rtuttlejr , I actually found what I was looking for – poor explanation on my part. I was looking for the 3 different phase changes on the charts. I missed the switch in settings → roast config → phases. I like having the visual for an about time when roasting. Thanks!

I guess we were misunderstanding each other. Glad to hear you found what you needed!