Need Help error code 32769:11617

when i use the bullet today there are no other problems found in use, but the error code is always displayed,I’m afraid what is the problem I didn’t find, so I want to ask for help, does anyone know what the problem is,thanks

I believe that error code refers to the incoming voltage being too low. I had that happen to me once and it never reoccurred. You may want to start a support ticket with Aillio and see what they have to say.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I also sent an email to Aillio and am waiting for their reply. I will try to start the machine in a different socket today to see if there is still this error code, thank you

Click on the info tab and look near the bottom. It should display the voltage for the electrical outlet you’re plugged into.

It’s normal for this message to show at startup and does not represent a problem with the bullet.

Thanks,

My past two roasts have started out fine, i have done between one to three batches and than the roaster just stops and this is the error message I am getting. I just recently moved into a new house so I am using a socket I have not used in the past. What could be causing this and how do I best trouble shoot it?

I didn’t see any problems in the logs. On the 2023.07.21 - 8:18:36 there is a roast where you almost reach the maximum temperature, so it could be shutting down. I would update your firmware and get on RT4. The latest version increases the maximum temperature allowed, so could help you. RT4 is a bit more stable and together with the latest firmware gives us better logs to help troubleshoot.