New Mac with fresh install of RoasTime not syncing with roast.world

I bought a new Mac and installed RoasTime. I signed into my roast.world account from within RoasTime successfully. Unfortunately the button in the recipe section does not work. No recipes are syncing from roast.world down to my new Mac. I can see my recipes in my account in roast.world but nothing is showing up in RoasTime after clicking the “Download from Roast.World” button in the recipes tab.

did you look under the “Stashed” recipes tab?

Nothing is showing up in either My Recipes or Stashed Recipes. Both tabs are displaying a bean bag that says “No recipes found”, below that is a button to “Create recipe” and below that is the link to “Download from Roast.World”. If I click on “Download from Roast.World” nothing happens even though I’m signed in.

Hey @rcurlee

I did a quick search for some logs on our end and nothing came up as well. Maybe there is a network issue going on?

Do you have time to screenshare today?

You know, if it seems like a network problem, it could be my company’s network security settings creating issues.

Yep, that must be it. I installed RoasTime on another desktop Mac on my home wifi and then sync’d my recipes and roasts and it worked fine. So it musth be some network security issue with my laptop.

2 Likes