No Answer From Aillio Customer Support. Can You Identify This Board?

Hello. I’m looking to order a new IBTS and cannot get an answer from Aillio. I can’t afford to call internationally to ask the question, if they could even help me. Can you tell me if this board is a “V2” board. It already had the connections for the IBTS and also has the stamp of “BULLET R1 AILLIO LTD NOVEMBER 2015 REV2L”. I’m assuming it’s the V2 but I just want to verify before ordering. Thanks.

Hi, this is a V1 Control PCB Module. Based on the cables, the Induction PCB Module (heating element underneath the Bullet) is a V1 as well.

Thank you. I’ll be ordering the IBTS now.

Well, I just looked up the shipping cost to the US and the IBTS at $60 and the shipping at $70 brings the total to $130. I will not be ordering the IBTS now. That is completely unfair to your customers. Have you no shame, Aillio. Give your customers a break. Meanwhile my customers are waiting for roasted beans. Provide a free shipping promo code if you have any human emotions whatsoever.

I want potential AIllio customers to know what I’m going through right now. Imagine trying to run your business with these hurdles to jump. I will continue to voice my opinion about your service and your products until you actually help with a solution.

why should they offer free shipping on an old mashine like u have, i cant c it

I’ll try to explain it for you as simply as possible. This machine was one of the first 500 machines ever purchased from Aillio. If not for people taking a chance on this company, they never would have made it from the start. Aillio should be THRILLED to see one of the founding machines still out there roasting, but it’s not. It is broken and will take the equivalent cost of 35 pounds of unroasted green beans in order to repair it.
If Aillio cared about improving their products, they would want to see exactly what the problem was so that they can make changes if needed and make a better product for future customers. I’m letting those potential customers know the hurdles they will be encountering with this machine and Aillio.

u r funny to wach complaint
i wich u a great day :kissing_heart:

Sounds like you work for Aillio. Very unhelpful.

Hi @offgridadam.fKnO,

We appreciate your feedback. However, to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone, we’ve decided to lock this thread. If you have specific questions about your order or need assistance, please reach out to our support team directly. It’s important to note that decisions regarding shipping policies, including free shipping, are beyond the scope of this community forum. Our support team will be able to provide you with the necessary information and assistance. You can reach them at [email protected] and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Derrick