No power to main display/computer

Hi,
We’re after some help, our bullet R2, seems to have no power going to the main computer/display. The roaster has power as the fans begin upon start up.

Hi,

i have exatcly the same problem and my bullet is new. I received it on Friday and on Saturday I tried to use it for the first time but nothing turns on except the fan.

Probably best to contact your supplier for some guidance. Things get shaken during shipment- both during ocean transit and then when shipped (prob) via truck to your locale before delivery to you.

In the past, guidance here has been to verify the connections are seated on the control board located under the control panel, and on the power board located underneath the drum. Dunno for sure but it’s likely your supplier tested the Bullet pre-shipment to you. It sees likely the issue cropped up during the last one or two instances of handling & transit.

Bruce

Does it beep when it starts up?
It if does you can try to update the firmware from RoasTime.
If nothing is shown and it does not beep, then the cable connection might be loose between the control board and the induction module.

Best to contact [email protected] but here are some guides to look at: Aillio - Control PCB and Housing Installation on Vimeo
Aillio - Replacing the Power PCB Module on Vimeo - don’t need to replace the induction module, but it shows how to take off the bottom cover and access the cables.