Reading Graphs for a dummy

Hi everyone, I’m new to this group, the bullet roaster but have been roasting on a Kaldi and Behmor for a while. Love the Bullet so far and am really impressed with the IBTS and easy connectivity. So I have a graph attached with the bean temp, RoR and the IBTS temp. Just as a rough guidance, where should I improve this graph? I’m dizzy from reading and I know that this is a very general question but how should I move forward? Thanks!!!

Generally the goal is not to make a pretty graph but to make delicious coffee. Without knowing what you’re trying to get out of the coffee it’s hard to know what adjustments, if any, would need to be made. When you’re starting out you may want to make a point to roast, taste, make a single adjustment, roast, taste, adjust, repeat until you get something you’re happy with.

1 Like

Totally agree! Yes, the coffee is good. Also agree that I need to keep roasting & tasting and will certainly do that but looking for some suggestions as to what levers on the chart to tweak first. Would it be best to make the roast longer (lower PH, etc.) Rather than playing with random variables, I would like to poll the experts first. Thanks!