When I first got the bullet back in February whatever I used (whether it be from my own or a downloaded recipe), as a preheat temp, would apply when the roast started. However that’s not the case now. It always goes to 401f. I had this problem a few weeks ago but after shutting everything down for an hour as I had other things to get done - when I came back and tried again, it worked fine and the bullet’s display would show the correct preheat temp. Now Aillio has recognized this and was assigned to look into it as described as some type of sync issue, I’ve not heard anything back and am wondering if this has happened to others and if there was a correlation or workaround. I’m not looking for speculative advice, but empirical please.
Ps and yes, if I set the preheat temp on the bullet itself, that works, but I’m trying to get it working like it should.