Remove Beans from Inventory (roast.world & RT 3.0.80)

Any way to clean out my bean inventory at beta.roast.world or using RT 3.0.80? In RT, it doesn’t appear that I can manipulate my inventory at all, just shows a list. At beta.roast.world, I can add new inventory or add or subtract weight to an existing inventory item, but not remove the bean from my inventory. I can reduce the weight down to 0kg, but the bean listing stays put…

Just wanting to start fresh here – had some odd things going on with the software lately, and trying to clean out all the cobwebs.

1 Like

Passing along to RW team. If you are not in the slack already, that is probably the best place to post this as it is checked more often than the community.

https://join.slack.com/t/roastime/shared_invite/zt-h7qicu0g-E_u1DsYGRmLXEQ0czoLweg

Thanks!

Hi, any news on this subject? I’m about to receive my Bullet, and added a bean as it was from the same country and region, but I wanted to edit the distributor as I live in the UK and the original bean listing was for a bean sold in the USA. Alas, I could not duplicate the bean and change the shop name. I wanted to do this so I could borrow other roast profiles from similar beans sold elsewhere in the world.

Now I have a USA bean in my inventory which I would like to delete, but cannot… Is there no way to delete/edit beans you’ve added to your inventory?

We are working on this feature.
On roast.world be sure to enable preview features under your profile settings. That will give you early access.