Roast Analyzer

I see that there have been changes to the roast analyzer since I last used it. The current version stretches the chart height (Y-axis) to the length of the number of roasts selected. That works fine if you have 5 roasts selected, but when you look at a large number of roasts as I’m doing at the moment it makes the chart very difficult to use. In this instance I’m looking at the range of FC temps over 50 roasts. I have to Page Down 5 times to get from the area of the data to the Time axis. There may be some reason stretching the chart makes it better/necessary, so if that’s the case a floating X-axis (time) would serve well.

Here’s a couple wish list items:

• in selecting roasts, it would be helpful to select more than one roast at a time. Perhaps you could consider the use of Ctrl-A or a Select All (of the displayed) roasts option.
  • some sorting of the roasts by name and/or date range would be helpful to winnow the list… maybe by bean-type/name.

Thanks-

Bruce

1 Like

@derrxb sorry resurrecting an old thread.

I was trying to analyze two roasts on RW but it is not finding my Ethiopia roast I just did on Sep 24.

This is not showing up at all in the drop down:

Thoughts?

Hey @blacklabs,

This field is for the bean name rather than the roast name. If you search for the bean linked to the roast, it should then show the roast in the table below.

The results shown are limited to the fix x results as well. So you might need to add more of the name of the bean to get it to show.

Derrick

Hey @derrxb I was searching for the bean and it wasn’t showing up. My roast name is the same as the bean name :wink:

Here’s the screen shot

Hey @blacklabs,

My apologies for the very late reply on this. I’ve been helping with work on RT v4. I’ll get this looked at asap.