RoasTime Graphic

How can I make the lines appear smaller?

I noticed if I went to 4K or higher resolution, the lines appear thinner. But then the fonts can be small.

But yeah, I wish the lines were thinner. As it is difficult to see the difference between 2 degrees when in overlay.

1 Like

Hi,

You can change the Roast Config. Hereā€™s how:

Click Profile Pic - Edit Settings - Roast Config - Chart Defaults

Set to X=10 minutes, Y=300C. Y2=30C. The graph should look easy to work with. You can change the parameters to your liking.

Best regards,
Kevin

2 Likes

Kevin is the best. Thanks Kevin. You are my friend now :grinning:

Ha, I thought you were just talking about the lines themselves. Yes, the graph will not change with resolution, only the lines do.

1 Like

This is my faultā€¦
My english not perfect :smile:

1 Like

Fortunately Kevin has better intuition

1 Like

IBTS why isnā€™t it straight? is it a problem?

Straight?

I am not going to guess your meaning this time. :joy:

IBTS is rarely a smooth trajectory. It often goes up and down.

IBTS is a camera, so it can react to instant changes. The Bean Probe is a metal piece, so the Bean Probe reacts slower, but looks more stable.

IBTS has to filter out data or ā€œnoiseā€ because not everything it sees is useful, so there are more than one reason why the IBTS might look ā€œbouncyā€, but I think Kevin will have better info.

How did I do?

Is the First Crack Temperature accurate? It should be Drum Temp 200C Ā± 5C.

Usually, we would check if the IBTS position is correct. Please check if there are air gaps between the IBTS Case and Eye:

Best regards,
Kevin

Where is this? Can I see it without disassembling it?

To see that fan, you have to use the aillio tool kit to remove a few things. It is under the control panel on the fron plate

1 Like

Hi,

Hereā€™s a guide to installing an IBTS Module:

Please contact [email protected] if you need more information.

Best regards,
Kevin