RoasTime Inventory Adjustments only up, not down

When I go in to adjust inventory, the window appears to suggest how much inventory I have on hand and what I want the adjustment to be. When I type in 2lbs for instance, the inventory gets adjusted up by 2lbs, not a total amount. I should have the ability to say exactly how much inventory I have on hand and then when I do a roast, it decrements from my inventory by the number of grams. The use of grams, ounces and lbs should also be consistent.

I think this is what you wanted to do…

If you’re trying to decrement the inventory just insert a minus sign (a hyphen: “-”) in front of the amount. So if the total shown is 500 gm and you want to adjust to 450 gm, the adjustment amount is -50.

Bruce

TBH I wish we can have an ability to just “override” and input the amount sometimes rather than fiddling with the math :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s interesting. It’s not very clear that this is the case but maybe I missed something. I figured if I was editing the inventory, I would say this is how much I have currently. I’m a new member and just learning the Bullet but would agree the comment to make this visual a little easier to navigate. Loving the roaster.

1 Like