Roastime Issues

Just did my third roast on RTv2 and am still struggling getting used to this version. Here are a few of the more significant issues:

1. First and foremost, there seems to be a disparity between the temperature being displayed on RTv2, and the actual temperature during the roast. I know this seems strange, but my roast appeared to be progressing too quickly, and before FC was finished RTv2 was showing my bean temp as 406F (I usually drop at just under 400F). I dropped at 406F, and when I viewed my saved roast, it said I dropped at 396F. Anyone else noticing this?
  2. I am running Roastime with Fahrenheit as my setting. My Bullet is set to Celsius and I am preheating to 185C. Roastime is capturing my preheat temp as 687F. Is this because I have the F/C settings different between my roaster and software?
  3. We need to get the fixed X and Y axis setting back…I find it very difficult to manage the progression of my roast while the range keeps resetting as the roast progresses

-Mark

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the feedback. I am working to fix this F issues, sorry about that. Are you roasting on 2.0.6? Some of these should be fixed in there.

To be honest I don’t know. When I just logged in, it appears to have performed an auto-update. My version is currently showing 2.0.6, but I suspect the issue occurred when I was on 2.0.5.

Which issue does this new version address? #1 or #2 above?

Thanks, Matthew!

-Mark