I started roasting some coffee today, and I noticed my ROR graph was all over the place, it started off as small random spikes and dips in the graph which turned into larger and larger ones. This has never happened to me before, hopefully someone here knows or has encountered this issue before and had it resolved.
Just FYI, the machine does get a frequent cleaning, every 10 or so roasts, I never roast to 2nd crack, I usually stop around 1.5 min after first. I use the correct USB cable (the display on the roaster matches with the numbers in the app, so it can’t be USB cable)
Anyone with anything please let me know