RT 2.3.0 beta

Alex, they keep all the releases on the site below (ordered by Operating System type).

RoasTime releases

Thank you

Or you can get them directly from the Aillio website

https://downloads.aillio.com/roastime-downloads/windows-beta-release-download

Is anyone else having the beta RT crash on them about 1 out of every 5 roasts in recipe mode? For me it freezes up either in preheat or mid-roast. When it happens, the roasts are manageable manually but all recording and automated controls are lost.

nickamustoe

1h

Is anyone else having the beta RT crash on them about 1 out of every 5 roasts in recipe mode? For me it freezes up either in preheat or mid-roast. When it happens, the roasts are manageable manually but all recording and automated controls are lost.

I don’t use Recipes, but if you’re using RT 2.3.0 beta, you may want to try RT 2.3.1 beta. Fixed my issues with RT 2.3.0 beta, though crashing wasn’t one of them.

Bruce

1 Like

Not sure if this is a 2.3.1 beta problem or something else (cable?) but when I hit the info button during a roast (and a pre-heat) the screen shows mostly “0” but flashes to actual values once every 5 seconds or so. See it here: Info box flash - Have not seen this before upgrading to the 2.3.1 beta software.

Anyone else notice this?

1 Like

Yes - I experience the same thing. Was about to post the same kind of video.

2 Likes

Thanks for that report, I have sent it to Matthew to look at.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best,

Dan

1 Like

Not sure if you’re using GitHub to track defects but there’s a typo in 2.3.2 Alpha in the Recipe section

Thanks!