I installed this latest RT update and tried to roast. The displayed data during pre-heat was so bizarre I had to uninstall 2.3.0 beta and revert to 2.2.1 alpha. IIRC, the issues I ran into are…
1- Y-axis scaling is off by about 2:1 using °F data. This is the main reason I reverted to 2.2.1 alpha. This scaling error occurs with both the live chart and when looking at previous roasts.
2- IRBT (Drum) data starts plotting off-scale (below the X-axis) using °F but seems to start at the X-axis when using °C.
At first glance #2 above seems a simple plotting error which is not present in 2.2.1 alpha, but I noticed that the Yellow Point and start of 1st crack both happened early by about 15°F. If that’s a dirty IR sensor lens I can deal with it (I have ~40 roasts so maybe it’s time), but since it coincides with f/w (v/508, 512 vs. 507) I have to ask if IR data handling has changed before I start tearing into things. Data from earlier roasts usng f/w 507 was about what I’ve come to expect (Yellow Point at ~345°F, FCs ~400°F) when I last roasted 2 weeks ago. Now Yellow Point is ~330°F, FCs ~385°F.