RT 2.5.6-alpha Released

Just found a new RT 2.5.6(.221)-alpha available on GitHub. The (.221) is part of my file-saving convention to keep track of releases with changes that have no identity/version change. The “.221” shows up in Properties on the Details tab as Product Version (at least it does in Win 10).

This release must have substantial changes if file size is any indication: ~120 MB (64-b Win version). That’s about 20% larger than previous file size.

Login info is gone and has to be re-entered (e-Mail + p/w). On the surface everything looks the same. A confirmation box about releasing roast info popped up when I launched it the first time. Found all the color preferences changed to Aillio default, so that has to be set again.

No release notes.

Bruce

Yeah this should support the new Mac version, so a lot had to be changed according to Matthew.

1 Like

For those that don’t mind ‘what just happened?!’, I just found an updated RT 2.5.6(.221)-alpha uploaded 15 Jan on GitHub. I hadn’t noticed updates to the alpha as I had to drill down a layer to get to it. May not be much different than the -beta release, but… ??

No release notes. Appearance is the same and I haven’t opened it with the Bullet attached.

Bruce