RW not syncing with RT

Since March 2022 and the RT3.4.0 upgrade, I have not been able to sync my beans between RT and RW. I’ve plodded along by keeping track of everything exclusively in RW and it’s worked OK, but it’s getting annoying. There has to be a way to get this synced up again and I’m at my wits end trying to figure it out. I’ve always assumed it something I am just not doing right.

Any of the beans that I previously added before the update I am able to adjust from achive to active in RW and have the changes made in RT, but all of the beans that I have added from RW (the only way to do it now AFAIK) do not make it to RT. All of my roasts say “Unknown Bean” in RT despite being added to the roast in RW.

Any suggestions?

Could you please try RT4?

I should have clarified, I have been keeping RT updated and had been running RT 4.6.16. I just updated to 4.6.36 but am still having the bean inventory sync issue.

Hi @koechlingcoffeeroast , seems like it might be something specific to your user.
Can you send us a quick email at [email protected] and reference this thread, and we can troubleshoot this issue?

Jeff