Trojan.Agent.GMQU found in Download of RoasTime 4

Found on Desktop and lap top Windows 10 -64 it showed up yesterday has anybody else seen this?

What AV is this and version of RT4? Likely just need to submit a copy to the company so they can verify and fix any false positive.

Same issue. Roastime updated and BitDefender quarantine a file with this message: “The file …\qvtru\AppData\Roaming\RoasTime\deps\roastime-backend-win-x64.exe is infected with Trojan.Agent.GMQU”

just reloaded Roastime and it did another update and now it works

I had the same issue after upgrading the Proxy service software on RoasTime from 1.50.0 to 1.52.0, Netgear Armor (Bitdefender) quarantined the The item C:\Users_\AppData\Roaming\RoasTime\deps\roastime-backend-win-x64.exe.

After I restored the file I was still unable to connect until I allowed this file access to the internet: “The application roastime-backend-win-x64.exe attempted to connect to the Internet: File path: C:\Users_\AppData\Roaming\RoasTime\deps\roastime-backend-win-x64.exe Destination: 208.67.222.222/0 Protocol: UDP Port: DNS NETGEAR Armor Firewall has granted access for this application. If you want to deny access, click on the button below or go to Firewall - Rules.
Deny”

Interesting - thanks for reporting. The Proxy Service (roastime-backend) is the data store and syncs data (roasts/beans/etc) to and from roast.world. Maybe one of the deployed versions did not sign correctly. I will take a look.