Two Bullets with one computer?

Hi all, is it possible to run two bullets with one computer or is it required to run each bullet with a separate device? Thx in advance, Danito

Everyone else…who do we @ for Aillio?

To the OP, you can email support at this point and probably get a faster answer

1 Like

Hi! Did you ever figure this one out? I’m wondering this same thing.

1 Like

Right now you need one operating system per bullet. You could possibly install a virtual machine and run one bullet through that.

Would you need two R.W accounts as well?

You don’t need two accounts. I’ve been successfully roasting with two bullets and two computers for a while now. My machines vary in performance from one another, so I make a point to include which roaster it is when I save a profile

I am thinking about getting a second Bullet for a second house (in Milwaukee!) where we will be spending five to six months per year.

I assume one still needs two computers to make this work? I guess I can talk my sweet and indulgent wife into letting me use her computer, but I would prefer to just use one.

@marc8851 any update on this?

Thanks. (First world problem, for sure)

I don’t see why you couldn’t use the same computer and RT account with your second Bullet. You’re not roasting with two machines at the exact same time/session. The only thing is that each roaster may behave slightly differently so you might want to track that in your profile. That’s just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Happy Roasting

1 Like

No reason not to try!

Now I need to convince myself I need that new Bullet.

1 Like

I do something that is opposite of running two Bullets with one computer.

I use two computers in conjunction with my Bullet. ( But not at the same time.)

I have a computer in my office and work on recipes and such on it.

I have a dedicated laptop for my Bullet and when I go to do some roasts, the Recipes that I modified on my office computer is synced to the Bullet laptop.

1 Like

Well @dpiette that is a completely different question … I can’t help you with that one! :laughing: