Vendor Activity and support

A little concerned over the lack of updates to support pages and associated docs. The hardware got a decent upgrade but support info, “whats new” etc are really lacking. The latest push of auto updates has rendered RT unusable for me, and seemingly plenty of others. Little to no current communication on this. Reverting to V3, come on, thats pretty sad. Maybe get a stable ver and leave well enough alone. The Bullet is great, the software baseline is well done. Why change a good thing, especially if you do not have the resources to deal with bug fixes quickly, IE; hours, not days or weeks. Complete re-writes of code need testing, scaled testing before roll out to general user population. Also, a roll back to a previous patch, not that difficult to code, please give us that so if a patch does break we have a solution without going to a very old version. Is a windows environment more stable? Thanks for listening, hope this does not come across poorly, just a frustrated user here.

Hi, if you’re experiencing recent connection issues you may need to clear your dependencies as per this post Connection and dependency issue. Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks for raising this @dhooser.IrbX . We weren’t aware it was affecting users outside the initial cohort. I replied to your ticket.

Thanks for jumping into action. I loaded update, so far looking good!