Weird noise from control panel?

Is anyone else experiencing weird sounds coming from the control panel? Like electrical frequency-noise variations. I havent noticed any disfunction but the sounds are quite annoying. Varies from time to time when I start up the roaster aswell and cant find a pattern of being able to regenerate specific noise and connect it to specific actions.

Its not a big thing I guess, just trying to figure out what the heck is going on.

Here’s a WAG…
You may be hearing the IR Fan. It spins at nom. 16,000 RPM and is definitely audible when power is applied to the Bullet.

Bruce

2 Likes

Possible to record the sounds and post here?

I can def. see that the IR-fan might be the “issue”. At times it sounds like a typical small fan. Ill try to record it next time @jacob !

1 Like

It’s possible that the electrical frequency-noise variations you’re hearing from the control panel could be a result of the electrical components in your roaster. Some electrical components, such as transformers, can emit a buzzing or humming sound when they are operating.

If you haven’t noticed any other issues with your roaster, it’s likely that this sound is not indicative of a malfunction. However, if you are concerned about the sound, you may want to reach out to the manufacturer of your roaster for further advice or to see if other users have reported similar issues.