Where is all the Rate Roast info?

Finally starting to properly cup my roasts and have tried both the opinion and cupping using the Rate Roast button.

After filling out tons of info, I can only see the Date, Rating System, Overall Score, and Samples.

Where do I find all the details for each rating session?

Thanks!

I second that option, to know how the bean tasted after the roasts, I am able to describe my results in my comments on Roast Time but no one can see it. Nor can I see anyone’s evaluation of their final roast regarding the whole reason we roast is to taste and enjoy our coffee. I’m sure most of us are doing exactly that but need confirmation. The question is where is that option to read the results of these popular recipes or roasts and their outcomes and including the variety of bean, please.

1 Like

I’d like to bring this up again - maybe I’m just being dense?

I can rate roasts just fine, and I can see the average rating score when I open the roast in RoastWorld, but how do I see the information that I entered to produce that average score?

Thanks,
Greg

1 Like

Hey @3gswish,

So I checked this out and it seems like there’s a slight CSS issue with the button that shows the info. After you finish your roast and rate it, you should see an average score right above the original “rate roast” button. There’s also a “see more” button that’s hidden due to this CSS issue. I will work on getting this fixed ASAP.

Derrick

Derrick:
I believe the concern is with the inability to access the comments page. If you click on “Action” you get a drop-down that gives you the option to share or save roasts. The “share” sends a link to the clipboard that is not copy or clickable (useless) and the “save” takes you back to the graph but you still can’t access the page with the cupping results. There is a lot of useful data on this page that is needed to evaluate a roast profile. In my opinion, it would make roast world data significantly more valuable.
Gil

1 Like