I just updated new IBTS, update firmware 475, fresh install Roastime 2.1.0 beta on new Mac.
Yesterday after done everything I have to plug and unplug Bullet a few times.
- Today during preheating Bullet to 250c I connected USB to my mac and notice RoastTime not connected and Bullet R1 hang unresponse. Need to unplug the power cord to restart Bullet.
- Plug and unplug USB cable a few times. Start roasting for 1 min. Bullet R1 hang again.
- Restart everything finish one roasting without problem. Then press BAC for the next roasting.
- Start 2nd roasting after 4-5 min. mark yellow on RoasTime and notice Bullet R1 hang again. Could to press anything. Drum keep moving but no power. Try unplug USB to roast without tethering to Mac. But cannot no heat at all. Have to drop the bean.
- Get the old mac install RoasTime 2.0.8 beta. Run the 2nd and 3rd batch smoothly no problem.
I am not sure the cause of problem old MacBook run OS 10.11.6 but new macboook run OS10.13.6.
Is it Mac OS problem or RoasTime version problem?