Create a missing roast

This is not really important, but it helps with my OCD. :grinning: I’ve had a problem with comms, as described in RoasTime Graphing Freezes - Roasting on the Bullet R1 - Roast World Community and I had to do the first roast manually, before switching to 3.4.1 and getting it going while I waited for the fix that came pretty quickly, which is to say during my 4th roast. As you can see in my roasts, there is a jump from 31 to 33 for Ethiopia, because the 32 wasn’t recorded. My question is, as it is the same profile as the other 2, which is to say the 31 and 33, on 34 I skipped a step, would it be possible to duplicate one of them and just put the 32 on it so I don’t have the gap? I know it sounds trivial, but I’d appreciate it. Thank you in advance for any help.

The answer to this will help me, too. I have a jump from 157 to 159 in my roasts, because of a disconnection and manual completion. It’s the only time it ever happened to me. It would be nice just to fill the gap, but it would also be nice to have the record of what happened to 575 grams of coffee beans without disappearing them as an adjustment.